Are you excited about going??? Tell us all!!!

hellokitty

dis veteran/disney addict
When do you leave for disney??? So many people are so excited and need somewhere to post, so i thought
I would start this thread!!

I am leaving in 2 days (11/30), I cant believe it is almost here!! I am so grateful to be going!!!
Pray that we have a safe flight from DFW to MCO, as I am afraid to fly (not because of
9/11, but I have always been afraid)

We are staying at the Contemporary and it is our 10 yr. anniversary!

Tell me your story!:) :) :)

We are so excited! We leave on Dec 30 and are driving down!
This trip has been a year in the making and we are taking three newbie kids!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great time!

Kamy :)
hellokitty..congrats on your anniversary!

This is the trip I have been waiting for...it has been a stressful year. We will be in WDW from Dec 7 - 17. We started with only 4 days and went to 10! :D :D

Hellokitty, we'll be there in just 2 days!!! I'm so excited - we're already packed and ready to go! We are flying, too. I'm very nervous about flying - I've always been a nervous traveler, especially on a plane.

I can't believe it's almost here - I've been planning for an entire year! I've been watching the weather forecast for Orlando and it looks like it's going to be beautiful! Hope it stays that way.

Hope you have a great trip!
Beth

:cool:
hellokitty, we leave December 1st - my mom is treating her 5 children, their spouses, and all the grandchildren (19 total...one in college has finals and can't join us:( )
We go from being excited to worrying...everyone keeps writing how crowded POR is, and of course that is where we'll be! It is a lot of strain to take the kids out of school for the week (our school's policy is NO WORK BEFOREHAND...ugh!), but it is a once in a lifetime opportunity...we're hoping for LOTS of magic!!!

jd_mouse

We leave in 2 days getting very excited but really afraid of flying with 3 kids. I live on long Isand and leaving from the same airport where the flight crashed last week. But we ARE going. will be there for 7 days also doing universal cannot wait to get there need to finish packing.

Also a big thanks to everyone on this board who have been so nice and helpful I have saved so much money on these boards I don't know what I will do with all my time once we get back. No more planning to do.

We leave in 7 hours and 45 minutes for our dd's Make A Wish trip!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Everyone is so excited and I have a feeling we won't be getting much sleep tonight:D This is our first time flying and I wanted to pack light. So for the 5 of us we have 2 suitcases and 2 carry-ons! I can't believe we fit everything in them. I hope I didn't forget anything.:D

I leave in 13 days. I'm nervous about the flight, but can't wait to get there. Have a great trip.

Geeze I have a long way to go compared to you guys. But I am still excited.
I have been planning this trip for 11 months now and I only have 6 more to go.

Have a great time everyone. I hope you all write trip reports when you get back to help the rest of us make our wait seem a little more bearable :)

Yup! 65 days! 2 months, 4 days. I'm psyched. It seems like a long time, yet there is so much happening between now and then that it will be here before long! Yule, Christmas, New Year, 2 birthday's and then we start packing and organizing! Got our tickets, our rooms are paid for, even have our traveller's checks (so we don't end up spending out vacation money on Christmas presents! LOL!) Getting new struts on the car this week even! And I have marked and circled in big red letters the day I have to call to make my PS at Crystal Palace!

Everyone join the congo line ~65 more days Yeah! 65 more days Yeah!~

:earsgirl:

72 more days and counting......
I haven't been to WDW since '86, husband hasn't been since the '70's, and this will be the first trip to WDW for our 4yd old DD. She's so excited....we're all excited. We've changed our reservation dates 3 times in the past year putting it off for one important reason or the other. But now it's a done deal. Plane tickets have been bought, room paid.

Do you think 72 days is enough advance time to check in at the airport to avoid delays??
:D ;)

Just back two weeks ago and within 24 hrs of being home I had us booked at All Star movies for Jan!!! Can't pass up that $49 Fl Res Rate!!! So, I have 59 days to go! Also going in May (shooting for the Beach club, since I had to give up AKL this month) and somewhere in between there, DH and I want to go alone!!!

245 days for us and counting, 10 days at Allstar, 2 at Dolphin.......CBR99,Allstar Movies Feb 2001,Allstar Music Aug 2001......

:D Now I am starting to have those stressful nightmares; you know, where you suddenly

realize you have only 10 minutes to pack everything, and what were you thinking

not having done it sooner! Or there's the one where we suddenly realize that we missed

Mickey's very merry xmax party the night before and are wondering if we can refund or

exchange our tickets!

All those nightmares are worth it though - can't wait to see the mouse again!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We will be checking in to the WL on Dec. 1st for our first ever family trip. The kids are beyond excited! I can't believe it's almost here! Doin' the laundry and putting it in the suitcase as we speak!

We leave in 34 days! I can hardly believe it!...Have been planning and checking things out for 11 mos:bounce: We will be at HRH from Jan 1-3 and AKL from the 3-8!
Tracy:wave:

I can't begin to describe how excited! We fly out next wednesday but don't get to WDW until the 10th. (have to get the business portion of the trip done first :(

My DD and DS don't even know we are going and I am about to bust just wanting to spill the beans...

Kami

whoo hoo.. i am so ..... excited !!!! never thought that Dec 1st is ever gonna get here.. my 8 yr old DD is very much excited but my 5 yr old DS doesn't quite get it ( his first trip ! ) , my mom and sister are also coming along for the first 9 days and are very excited too.. Look out disney here comes the Bilodeau/Whitman family !!! yikes.. Green ribbon and MVMCP ...
I will be on the look out for fellow DISers... stop and say hello if you see us wandering around... Michelle oh that works out to 67 hours actually till we leave.. Hee Hee LOL ..

IT IS SO HARD TO WORK UNDER THIS PRESSURE... i just want to be there.. :crazy: :crazy: :wave: :sunny:

I'm excited too!!! Just the girls (3yo DD and I) for a week at ASM. The only thing I am not looking forward to is the three flight legs and 13 hours to get to Florida.

My dd (8) has informed me that it is 43 days until Disney, as she does a 'happy disney' dance. I think I am more excited though. I'm a little nervous about flying, not because of 9/11, but because I'm taking 3 kids under 8 on an airplane :D Our 7 day trip is now 10 days, dh and I haven't been back since our honeymoon 10 years ago! Thank you to those who post suggestions, tips, and ideas. You contribute more than you realize in the Disney experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter