Are you excited about going??? Tell us all!!!

I will be checking in on 11/30!!! We are staying one night at ASMu and then onto the AKL and Polynesian!!! I am beyond excited!! We haven't told our 4 DD's yet!! They think they are getting picked up from school early on Frid. for a check-up at the dentist--little do they know, but they will be whisked away to WDW!!! I can't wait to surprise them....

I just wanted to stop by, and say. that this is by far the most inspiring board.you are all true disney lovers,I could look throghout the world,and never find the devotion that i find here. Disney i believe has entered your soul and shall remain there forever. 12/09/02-12/19/02 We are on our way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M&C's mom, have a great time!! There is nothing as special as that first trip and seeing your kids eyes when they look at the castle and realize they are really there!!

:earsgirl:
61 more days!

I can't wait to see their faces when we get there! I think I'm just as excited, though!

1 and 1/2 days to go!!!

YeeeeeHaaaaawww!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter