Are you from Massachusetts?

Charlemont? Itty-bitty!!! Blink and you miss it. The best thing in our town (besides the elem. school) is A.L.Avery's store. You need it, they got it!

I have heard of it my uncle lives in West Hawley and the town cemetary is on the edge of his property.
My cousin and her husband are in Shelburne Falls. they work at mohawk regional
have friends and other familymembers who are in hatfield and northampton!

BTW I am from Quincy

I live in Arlington, Massachusetts....

We have gotten I believe six more inches of snow today.... I can now officially say that I hate winter... ^_^

I live in Arlington, Massachusetts....

We have gotten I believe six more inches of snow today.... I can now officially say that I hate winter... ^_^

I used to live in Somerville, right next door to you!:goodvibes

We live in Easthampton (Western MA) & we love it here!! :love:

I was born and raised in Northampton! Live in Easthampton now. I give you credit for driving to WDW. That must be a little over 24 hours of driving time!

Hello neighbor!! :wave: We are also in Easthampton-just moved her in September. Small world! :goodvibes

My DS just got accepted to WNEC and Westfield State. He's leaning towards Westfield State...his older brother has been there for 2 years and I think he wants to "hang out" with his brother.

I'm from the tiny town of Monson, but I'm currently a freshman at Westfield State! I love it here!

I am done with winter too! 5 inches of snow for us.

ME TOO!

Beverly here! This snow is really hard to take today as I just returned yesterday from a Western Carribean cruise! :crazy2: :crazy2:

Welcome to the neighborhood!

Thanks! We love it here so far! :goodvibes I can't get enough of the Mt. Tom backdrop everytime we walk to the center of town-so beautiful!! & we are hooked on Kennedy Fried Chicken, which is not helping my New Years resolution to lose weight before our next WDW vacation lol!

Ditto, I am right next to both of you, well not anymore for you since you moved...Medford here!

It's sad, but the only things I miss about Somerville are Theo's Pizza and JP Licks!!:rotfl: Everytime it snows now, I just think "Thank God I don't have to move my car!!!"

I grew up in Melrose, lived in Stoneham for 2 years when I got married, now in Billerica for nearly 13 years!!!

We love the Omlette headquarters in Wakefield!! I work in Reading and we go there occasionally!!!
My husband is a big breakfast lover partial to Brothers but has been to the Omlette headquarters for a change. Funny you work down my way and I work in Lowell which I know isn't next door to Billerica but a lot closer than wakefield!

Hey neighbor! We are in Wakefield too! I am raising three princesses though instead of three ducks! LOL!

Hi! Well today with all this snow I am looking to trade in the littlest duck :) ! Are your girls in the school system maybe we've run into each other?

I'm in Worcester, MA I grew up in NYC though. I've lived here for 5 years. This has to be the worst winter I have ever experienced. I'm so ready to move to FL.

I grew up in Dalton, Live in Adams now. I know hardly anyone knows where we are. I'm in the northwest corner of the state.

I grew up in Dalton, Live in Adams now. I know hardly anyone knows where we are. I'm in the northwest corner of the state.

Adams! As my kids say is it far away or far, far away? Actually, I know where Adams is because I went to North Adams State College(Back when that was the name) and I can confidently say it is Far Far Away;) I loved it out there, Through all 4 years of college and to this day I still find the views breathtaking. Growing up in the City of Somerville made me appreciate it the beauty of the area. Not many breathtaking views there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter