Are you going be at DL on April 9th? I have a HUGE favor to ask!

Wow, TracyK, those are great photos. I just wanted to tell you how great I think it is that you did this for a fellow DISer. What a great way to add a little pixie dust to a trip after it is over!!
Thanks, it was great to be able to do this.

Made me feel like I was there...... This is so great that the DISBoards have such friendly and helpful people.

I've been lurking these boards for ages, getting great advice and tips. This thread made me register and post today. When I first read this post, I was hoping we would get to see the pictures. What a treat! TracyK, how kind and thoughtful of you. I am really impressed with the sense of community on this board.

The Disboards are great aren't they. I have had so much help myself over the years and it was lovely to have the chance to help somebody out.

OMG! Tracy, those pictures are AMAZING! And yes, my daughter is in one of them as are many of the other kids I have come to know well. Thank you so much. I cannot express my appreciation enough. Robin is excited because now we have pics to scrapbook. I tried, but they moved so darned fast and I was so excited that I only got a few. You did a LOT better than I did! We are really happy!

You are VERY welcome :goodvibes

Tracy

Wow!, those are great pictures and I'm so glad you got to see your daughter. We were there during that day, but sadly missed the parade and the band. Happy that you got some great shots and sorry we we're able to help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter