Are You Going To WDW &/or DL/DCA?

Are U Still Going 2 WDW or DL/DCA Consider'g Everyth'g Going On In&Off Of WDW,DL/DCA?

• I Am Still Going To WDW! :)

• I Am Cancelling My Trip To WDW! :mad:

• I'm Undecided About Going On My Trip To WDW! :confused:

• I Am Still Going To DL/DCA! :)

• I Am Cancelling My Trip To DL/DCA! :mad:

• I'm Undecided About Going On My Trip To DL/DCA! :confused:

• Other! [Please Explain "Other" In a Post. Thank You!] ;) :cool:

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nuts4Disney

HAKUNA MATATA!
The "Car Pool" & the "Disney Is Getting A Lot Of Complaints" threads has inspired this poll.

Considering all that is going on at WDW/DL/DCA & elsewhere, I thought it would be a nice opportunity to allow people to easily voice their feelings regarding their upcoming vacations.

I invite all of you to cast your vote.

Thank You.

I voted other, because I just got back from Disneyland and that other place, and am leaving for WDW in less than a month.

I voted other, because I cancelled the Land portion of my Disney cruise before 911 and my reasons had nothing to do with anything Disney the company had done. I simply couldn't afford to take the time and felt the cruise was more important then the land.

I also flirted with the Idea of a weekend trip to LA sometime before Dec 20 due to the great Disneyclub rates, but decided I simply couldn't afford to. I'm a bit upset about it, AV has me psyched about the Haunted Mansion, but I simply can't afford it. (again, even if Disney were at 100% and DCA was the greatest park ever, I would have been forced to make this decision.

Ok, call me anal rententive...on 2nd thought, please don't.

But did I forget about Dis Cruise Line? Or Dis Paris, Tokyo, etc.?

If anyone wants me to add polling choices, pls post it here & I will fix it.

Otherwise, I will leave it as is.

Thanks a Bunch for taking part in the poll!

that we cancelled our WDW trip. There simply isn't enough open right now to justify the trip out from Southern California.

Roy :-)

Not only am I still going to WDW, We've actually added a Christmas trip to take advantage of the bargain resort prices right now. I'm concerned at some things happening at WDW recently (some Disney's own fault), but the pixie dust endures.

I just returned from a wonderful WDW trip, I will be returning for a 5 night stay over the holidays, will be returning again for a week in April followed by the 7 day cruise, and will be returning again for a week long stay in October. Disney has not cut anything (yet) that will affect my enjoyment while on vacation.

What "bargain rates on the resorts"? I couldn't get anyone to take off a dime. I CANCELLED and they didn't offer taking off a dime.
Did I miss something??

Roy :-)

Having the Disney Club Card will get you some stupendeous rates at both DL and WDW. And lets not forget $49 All-stars rooms. I've heard some say you can book Contemp garden wing for moderate pricing.

we have had this trip "home" planned for over a year. and because of work issues my husband will not be able to go, but that sure isn't stopping me! we have another trip planned for may 2002. cancel? that is not in my vocabualry!!:p :p :p

I posted as other as my DH and I just returned from a 4 day WDW trip without the kids at the beginning of October and are in the process of planning a 5 day trip with the kids for the beginning of February -- need to get more days out of those PAPs. For the upcoming one my parents are also going but for the whole week. Also the possibility of an August or September trip being planned.:D

Not changing my plans! I went last weekend and had quite literally the best time I have ever had at Disney! (And having lived in Florida for longer than Disney has, that's quite a lot to complare it to!) Going again with the extended family in December for our first annual holiday trip, (Doesn't that phrase "first annual" crack you up? Talk about the ultimate in optimism!) and just added a few days starting on NYE, just because I could!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter