Are you permitted to take pictures inside Disneyland shops?

robbity

Earning My Ears
I know that there is no problem taking photos of the park itself, but I am unsure as to whether or not you're allowed to take pictures inside the stores, like the Mad Hatter Hat Store, or the Disney Store in Downtown Disney.

Any thoughts?

Yes, you can. I take photos in the shops like a madwoman. Photos of products, photos of displays, etc.

I usually also take a lot of pictures inside stores :D i've seen many people do it - so yeah... I think it's allowed...
It's aleays fun to take pictures of you and your party with some fun hats on! :p

Yes, you can. I've taken pics of my boys with various items and never had a cm say anything. :goodvibes

You absolutely can take pictures in the shops. I would think about exactly how many people have tried on those hats though...

All the time....and when we are playing with the hats we try to grab from the middle. :)

As long as they're rated PG or less. :)

Thank you to all who posted responses. I greatly appreciate your answers, and I feel much better about going to DL and taking photos. I had to quote this especially, because this is just such a fabulous answer.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter