Are you spending Easter Sunday with Mickey?

Shegardens

Mouseketeer
Just wondering who is spending the actual Easter Sunday in Disneyland? What a perfect way to spend the holiday! Needless to say myself, my husband and our 2 boys will be strolling DL on Easter!

We thought about it considering DD6's birthday is that week and she is also on Spring Break. However, I'm just not sure I can handle spring break crowds. I love the "off" season.

Just wondering who is spending the actual Easter Sunday in Disneyland? What a perfect way to spend the holiday! Needless to say myself, my husband and our 2 boys will be strolling DL on Easter!

YES!! WE WILL BE!! :yay: Although we did not pick this time just for the actual holiday. Last years Easter was spent 1/2 day enjoying the parks and really having a great time! So I planned a 4 day stay on property! :cool1: If there WILL be large crowds we shall have more time to relax in between! :thumbsup2 I would love to maybe bring a Easter basket with just a few things for my family to enjoy - My boys are too old for the Easter bunny but never for CANDY or colorful eggs! Maybe I might put $$ in some plastic eggs?:rolleyes1 Actually I will do this AND just hide them around the villa (room) !! Who can turn down $$$ !? :laughing:

Yes, we will be there too. I didn't notice it was Easter when I booked our trip. We only have three days in the park and I am not sure if I want to waste park time going to an Easter brunch. We have never not been on church on Easter, not sure how I feel about missing church.:worried:

We're in town that weekend for WonderCon, so our plan will be (as with the other days during that trip) to hit DLR for the first few hours of the morning when the crowds are not so busy, then head out around lunchtime.

We will be there, myself, husband, and 2 sons. We are meeting up with friends who have 2 daughters. We spent Easter at Disneyland 3 years ago and had a great time. Got to see and do all we wanted. We can't wait!:banana:
As long as you arrive early and expect the crowds you will have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter