• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Are you sure you want to go so much?" My husband actually asked that question!!

eeyoresbestfriend

Mouseketeer

Hi everyone! I am going to try my hand at this trip report thing.... wish me luck! I hope people will come along for the ride, and I hope you all enjoy it!

This trip (actually trips) started out as our yearly super bowl cruise. It has expanded a couple of times, and now consists of a 5 weeks of intermittent Disney fun!! I will definitely get into the story of how that came to be, but first let me introduce the cast of characters for these trips. It won't take long, because there are just the 2 of us this time!!

First, there is me, MB. I enjoy all things Disney, especially the planning!

IMGP0174.JPG

My favorite character is eeyore (in case you couldn't tell from the screen name!!:hyper:) I am the planner of all our trips, my husband just asks to be told when and where to show up! Speaking of my husband, he happens to be the second and only other person travelling with me this time!!:lovestruc

DSC00241.JPG

For purposes of this trip report, I will refer to him as grumpy- and it is because he is generally grumpy! He just is not real patient with the general public, and tends to have a pessimistic attitude about people (this comes from his career!) I think that's why he secretly loves Disney, because he can "let it go":thumbsup2 and just enjoy himself!! His favorite character is Winnie the Pooh, and he really spoils me!

We have been married for 17 years, and DVC owners for the last 10. (another indulgence from my husband!!pixiedust:) We have 2 kids, but they are staying home this trip, my daughter is in college and my son is a junior in high school. OK, how about some details of how this trip came to be!!?

When: December 7-12 2014 Saratoga Springs
January 25-30 Saratoga Springs and AKV Kidani Village
January 31-Feb 7 Disney Cruise on the Fantasy
February 7-13 Just me- at All Star Music I think (undecided, I'm open for suggestions!)
February 13-21 Shades of Green (Grumpy has an Army conference, so I am tagging along!)

Please Join in for the fun, and next up, I will get into the story of how a one week cruise, ballooned into this great trip!! I am still in planning stages for some of the trip, and welcome any and all input!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter