Are your a morning or night person?

Definitely a morning person. I love the quiet in the morning. I get up at 4:15am during the week, and only slightly later on the weekends. During the week, I get up that early to work out and to get to work before most people. I like the uninterrupted morning time.

I am also the smartest in the morning...lol! As much as I can, I try to do my hardest, most technical things earlier in the day and leave the late part of the workday for more routine things. In other words, I do not start something challenging at 5pm.

Depends on what I’m doing. If it’s work, I’m pretty much “done” by 3:30 pm regardless of what time I start.

But, I don’t have any trouble staying up well past midnight for fun stuff.

I'm a night person. I get all my energy at night. I always wished I was a morning person who woke up at 5am and exercise and ate breakfast before 6:30 am but thats not me-lol!

By nature I am a night owl, but it seems that life has caused me to lean towards being a morning person. I can get up early and drink coffee, I am a bit of a slow starter. Once I get going I am really good until afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter