are your next door neighbors older younger or the same age as yourself?

The families on either side are younger. As are the two couples right across the street. It doesn’t stop us from having out together. :-)

younger.....I think all are younger than us on our street (9 other homes)

Next door both sides are younger. By 20 to 25 years
Across the street, older as is the neighbor across the street and to the west. By 5-7 years.

EVERYONE in our neighborhood is younger than me. DH is 10 years younger, lol. The older I become the younger my colleagues are! (Although, since I work in a wonderful unique setting no one leaves! They call it The Hotel California.) I am well past retirement age and have no thoughts of leaving work!

At this point only one out of seven neighboring houses is older, and the next door neighbors on either side are the youngest of the bunch.

One side all 4 are younger and the other side the parents are older and the daughter is younger.

All are about the same age with children. I'm the only childless person in the area. We're miles apart though so there aren't many close enough to make the numbers count.

We don’t actually have next door neighbors but the couples that live down a few doors and across the road are younger. The couple that live next door to them are in their 60’s like us.

If you're looking out of our front door:
Right: older
Left: younger
Across the street: same age

When we first moved into our neighborhood in the early 80's we were the youngest by far. Now, we are the senior citizens of the neighborhood by far.

Graduated with a few of my neighbor's children, so definitely older.

There's a younger couple down the road with younger kids. Young girl use to own my place, moved across the road, then she moved to the other side of the neighborhood shortly after that.

They are all not well off at all, many on disability as my neighborhood seems to be a hot spot for the deaf. Bob comes and "talks" to me all the time and he's a hoot, but I have no idea what he's trying to tell me 90% of the time, LOL. The rest are in their late 60's to early 70's still trying to make ends meet working.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter