aRes Travel Ticket Discounts

gmi3804

Gonna ruin Maw’s birthday
DVC Silver
Am I reading this correctly? A 3-day PH is $250 at DLR, and $245 through aRes? I thought aRes offered better discounts; it hardly seems worth the bother.

What gives?

I saw that offer yesterday too. Not much of a discount. I tried going through my work discount site (ticketsatwork.com) and depsite great ticket prices, $868 for 2 adult, 2 child 3day hoppers they tack on another $61 in handling and processing fees and you had to pick up the tickets at the ticket window, total was $929. We ended up going though my wifes work discount site and got the same tickets for $914, her handling charges we about $30 cheaper even though the ticket prices being slightly higher.

I purchased my tickets through AAA- I paid 237.50 each for two adult three day park hoppers and it includes free parking for each day per ticket. Smoking deal. If you have AAA you should look into it.

Alaska Air vacations has cheap tickets too, I am guessing they are leftover from before the pricing change in May. You have to book a hotel with them, but their hotels were reasonably priced. The 5 day PH was 245? for an adult, I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter