• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Arg. I've had it.

EnchantedPiglet

DIS Veteran
Every single day I log onto the DIS there's always talk about the drama on here. Well, i'm tired of it. For those who come on here to troll and start drama, do me a favor and DON'T. It's way more peaceful with out you.

threads like this only make them come back more cause they know its bugging you. Just ignore it, and report the threads. Mods will close them :)

I totally agree Mel. It is frustrating.

People have no lives.
All we can do is report, report, report and try to keep the TB a good place.
Too bad they don't learn from it, but what can we do.
REPORT WHEN YOU SEE IT.

I can't wait for school to start so all these people who have nothing else to do over the summer but cause drama online leave because they're too busy with school activities.

We have had lots of Trolls in the past week.

Somethings up.

I must be completely oblivious or don't visit these drama-filled threads because I haven't seen that much lately...I feel really stupid because it's apparently become a big problem again.

I remember around this time last year it was terrible, you couldn't go onto a thread without it turning into a huge fight. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter