• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ariel waffles?

nilhom

Earning My Ears
Saw Ariel waffle on Pinterest supposedly from Art of Animation resort, anyone seen them anyone else? If not, which restaurant at aoa?

The kids buckwheat waffles at Landscape of Flavors at AoA have Nemo or Lion King on them. But I haven't see one with Ariel. Might be there. Just haven't see it.

OMG!!! Really??? We were there in March at did not see any Ariel Waffles at AoA :sad::sad:
I hope they are still there next month.

Haven't seen them myself but this online review of the AoA resort, dated June 5, 2012, says: "For breakfast, I was happy to see my favorite large Mickey waffles served with fruit and bacon, but diners also could choose cute smaller circular waffles with images from the four Art of Animation films." [bold emphasis added] So I guess they were there last year, at least.

Similarly, this LoF food court review page, about 1/3 of the way down, shows a photo of the waffle-making station with 8 waffle irons, where the staff makes guest's requested waffles when ordered. It doesn't say what kinds but with 8 of them, it's possible that 4 are for the round film-image waffles referenced above. :) HTH!

We were there about a month ago and received a few of the Ariel waffles. We had waffles a few times during the trip and only once did we get Ariel. I don't have a great picture but this is what we did take.

Arielwaffle.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_3868.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

75475a0d-0034-41c4-9e01-5cf9f695eeba.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter