Ariel's Grotto, 20k leagues area?

yeah i loved the music to it it shut down when i was around 6

I went on the 20 leagues in disneyland.. I am just a bit older than you peterpan. I went when it was still there in 1995 and loved it dearly. It was my favorite ride I remeber. I was young and remeber jumping up to the window looking at the mermaids wishing I could stay underwater like them. It was a beautiful ride and im sad my brother couldnt see it :banana:

ya i wish i could have road 2 rides at wdw mr toad and 20k i was very young and afraid of the dark rides and didn't ride mr toad and i didn't get the chance to ride 20k i wish i could have road them

I thought Mr.toad was there a few years ago.. maybe not.. Was that the crazy driving one?

News: It has permentaly closed at WDW it is drained and filled..

I read somewhere that 20,000 legues under the sea area will be turned into a love boat rollercoaster ride, with the whole swan boat thing then its like the ride goes black and then theres a huge drop and it goes under water and back out and loops and corkscrews and everything that would be cool! its unlikely but hey, who knows :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter