Ariel's Grotto Breakfast

cmspacca

Earning My Ears
I know it just started, but has anyone been to Ariel's Grotto for breakfast yet? We are going the middle of October and that is all that was available for our group of 7 people.

Yes ~ DD and I went this last Wed. It was wonderful ~ we sat down to our table and had a 3 tiered plate ~ fruit at the top, cheese's and cold meats on the middle plate and sweets breads, bagels and croissants on the bottom. A platter of eggs, bacon,turkey sausage and breakfast potato's came out after a few minutes. I preferred the 3 tier plate items they were nice and light. We saw Snow White, Aurora, Belle & Cinderella ~ of course Ariel, she sits at the bottom of the stairs when you first go down to the restaurant. We had the 1st PS available 8:30 and I think I'd pick that time again ~ as we left the restaurant there seemed to be a lot more people waiting to enter the restaurant.

I was wondering the price also. I booked it for the 22nd, but forgot to ask.

I hope this new addition becomes a permanent fixture - we won't be visiting DL until May '08 and DD will need her princess fix somewhere - what better way to see them all but while we're having breakfast?:rotfl:

I'd like to know how much too. We are going in December & was thinking about going there.

The CM quoted me adults at $32.21 and children ages 3-9 at $17.34. This included gratuity.

We have reservations on an early entry day. Should I cancel and do lunch instead?

So you don't actually order the breakfast? You just get what they serve? I think I'll cancel our PS - it sounds like an awful lot of meat, and we are vegetarian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter