Ariel's Grotto - Ordering "Off Menu"

hlbrink

Mouseketeer
I asked this question in another Ariel's Grotto thread, but no responses - so I thought I'd ask it separately ;)

Has anyone had success ordering chicken fingers for their kids when it wasn't on the current menu? That is pretty much all my son will eat right now, and it doesn't appear to be listed on the kid's menu.

We have been able to do this with no problem at WDW restaurants, but wasn't sure if this was a common practice at DL. My daughter is dying to eat here.....

Thanks! :goodvibes

They used to have it on the menu. Chicken nuggets are not on there any more so they do not have them in the kitchen to prepare. What we have done before is bring in food for DD and then DH and I order from the menu. The food used to be really bad at Ariel's but now it was one of the best meals we had. If your DD loves the princesses, I wouldn't miss it but just grab some nuggets from a nearby place

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter