Ariels Grotto $

Joan S.

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up
Hi, Does anyone know the price per dinner at Ariel's? Also does anyone know where I can find the DINNER menu? Thanks, Joan :flower:

I don't remember exactly as it's been quite a while since we've been there. Seems to me the check for our family of 4 was around $100, so I'd guess $25 or so per plate. That's everthing from starters to desert. Anyone else know for sure?

I looked on Allearsnet.com and for lunch it was listing $16.99. I think dinner is a few dollars more. The lunch menu looked pretty identical to the dinner menu we have always seen. I did notice that they were listing desserts and beverages as separate items, when we have eaten there (many times but not since last December) that was always included in the price at dinner. Maybe things have changed. I can say however that menu on allears looks like what we have always seen.

Thanks for the quick replies! I made a PS for dinner in July. Sounds like a great time!! Joan :cool1:

Intsmom,

Thank you so much for that link! I have never seen such a comprehensive list of (recent) menus for DL!

Beth, THANK YOU so much for this SITE!! It is the BEST I have seen for DL Dining! Joan :flower:

We had our most favorite meal ever here! We were there in Jan and had lots of chart. interaction. Ariel spent a ton of time with our girls. They still talk about it!!

Also, for others who will be going there for lunch or dinner...the Cove Bar is attached to the top of the restaurant and it's a great place to wait for your tables or to just relax and enjoy an adult beverage or soda.

dlresortinfo.com is another great resources for menu's. I know that judimouse just updated her menu's a few days ago.

According to UG, the menu's are supposed to be identical for lunch and dinner, the only difference is the desert and beverages are included in the price for the Dinner but not the lunch.

We ate there for dinner Friday evening, and their special was shrimp scampi w/white rice. That, along with the soup or salad to begin with and dessert, was quite filling. We ate out in the patio (14 of us plus a baby) and it was great. It was $21 for adult plates and $14 for kid plates plus tax & tip.

When fourteen of my family members and I went to Disneyland, we went to Ariel's to get in a character meal and everyone just loved it. You get an almost ridiculous amount of food, and the characters are wonderful. We all agreed that we'll be going there again when we go in August.

We ate there this last Tuesday for lunch it was $32 for the both of us. The amount of food they give you is shocking! a huge appietizer and then I made the mistake of ordering the cheeseburger. It was waaay too yummy but 1/2 pounds!!!!! I probably ate a quarter of it :goodvibes it was so much fun!!! I really really loved the fact that they give you cotton candy with your check!

I agree, there is more than enough food and awesome character interaction to justify the cost.
It was a little over $100 for our family of 5 including tip.
DH had the salad, shrimp scampi special, and the chocolate cake.
I had the french onion soup, meatloaf, and churros/ice cream dessert (mmm!).
The boys had the octopus hot dog/mac-n-cheese and root beer floats.
DD had the chicken nuggets/fries and the sundae.
They each got a sand pail and shovel (DD's meal was in hers).
Drinks were included with the dinner price for adults and even though dessert was included, we got the plate of cotton candy, too!
We saw Mickey and Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Max, Dale, and Pluto.
The outside eating area was a little chilly at 7 PM, but the view was great.
My only complaint is that their seat cushions (what were they thinking using fabric instead of vinyl) could use some cleaning or replacement. They were yucky to sit on, but I just sat on my park map (no one else seemed to bother, they were so busy with the characters).
All in all, it was well worth the $ to not have to stand in lines to see Mickey and Minnie, plus all those extra characters were a bonus!
I definitely recommend it!
Enjoy ...
Rose :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter