• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Arrival Day Dining Question

melissa holt

Earning My Ears
We will be in Orlando early on the day of our check in. Will we be able to go ahead and use the QS dining credits for lunch in Disney Springs? Or will we have to check in first before it is available to use?

We will be in Orlando early on the day of our check in. Will we be able to go ahead and use the QS dining credits for lunch in Disney Springs? Or will we have to check in first before it is available to use?

They don’t load to your app until check in from my personal experience.

Go and check in when you arrive. You'll want to have Bell Services hold onto your luggage anyways. Just because your room isn't ready, doesn't mean you're not checked in! I always check in early (like 9 am early), and in the past (not this year, as I didn't use the dining plan this year) but other years) my credits were always there.

Go and check in when you arrive. You'll want to have Bell Services hold onto your luggage anyways. Just because your room isn't ready, doesn't mean you're not checked in! I always check in early (like 9 am early), and in the past (not this year, as I didn't use the dining plan this year) but other years) my credits were always there.

Yay! Thanks for that advice! We will definitely do that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter