• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Arrival Time for RD

itsmeamanda

Mouseketeer
We are headed to WDW next week (a very busy week apparently), and will be at MK Sunday and HS on Monday. We are staying off site, but want to get to the parks for rope drop. What time should we plan to arrive at the parking lots? Does it make sense to have part of our group Uber over (we have a large party with young ones in car seats, so we cannot all Uber)?

I don't know how I missed this thread. I just began a similar one, maybe they should be merged? I, too, am interested in off site rope drop experiences. Trying to decide if it is even worth it to try to be there at rope drop.

It's going to be busy next week due to the start of spring break, mid-March. My recommendation would be get to the parking lots by 7:45am for a 9:00am Magic Kingdom opening, and then get to the parking lots at 7:00am for an 8:30am Hollywood Studios opening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter