Arriving on 7/21 ressies begin 7/22!!!

rbuzzotta

<font color=FF00CC>OKW until 2042<br><font color=t
Hi everyone,

I just checked on the flight bookings and looks like we must leave for our scheduled vacation the night before our ressies begin. I don't want to try to add it on my existing ressies because it is a Sat. night and we won't arrive until late in the evening therefore I consider it a waste of points!!

Where have people stayed that is relatively cheap but clean. We figure we won't get to the hotel until around 9-10 pm and will get up early to go over to OKW. I have stayed numerous times on 192 at the Maingate and it was a Ramada but last time we were there the room was covered with bugs!!!!!!!

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

thanks

Hi rbuzzota, when we went in May we arrived at 12:45 a.m. We decided to stay off site that first night and went with the Little Lake Bryan Marriott Village. We were in the Summerfield Suites (?) because we are a family of five. With our AAA membership, we got the room for $69 + tax a night. We thought it was a great price, it came with a continental breakfast (we didn't get up in time to use this) and it is a new facility. There is also a Fairfield Hotel in the group and a Courtyard by Marriott hotel. This area is just across from the DD hotels. Check out their info on their website. I can't remember their url but I did a search for "Marriott at Little Lake Bryan" and found the info. Good luck and have a great trip!

There are also tremendous annual passholder discounts out there now. I wonder if you could get a great cash rate on an OKW room for the night you're looking for, have the reservations linked, and then just stay put at OKW.

We also like to stay at the hyatt at the airport. It's also a bit more pricey ($114 + tax) but it's always been spotless and safe.

Lisa

Try the Ramada Inn Maingate.
We had the same situation last September, and decided on the Ramada Inn Maingate. It is right outside the main entrance to Disney. It was clean and quiet. Plus we somehow got the Florida Fun Savers discount and paid $44.00 for the room which sold it for us.

You could always try Priceline. We did this for our arrival night on our last trip and ended up staying at the Wyndham Palace for $40. Not a bad deal at all. And the trip before that one we stayed the night at the Clarion Universal that advertises on this site...a very nice place for a very reasonable price. It's not exactly on the way to WDW from the airport though, its out near Universal. Good if you plan to do anything out that way. We had dinner at Emeril's on our arrival night.

You could also try the All-Stars, or perhaps Pop Century (don't recall the opening date on those).

Call CRO and ask for any available special rates for that one night. You just might catch an offer too good to pass up.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I took Lesley's advice and tried Priceline.com I was a little nervous but I ended up getting The Grosvenor Resort AT Disney for that night for 50.00 total with tax and processing fee only 60.24!!!

At least we will be just around the corner from OKW and can get over there in the morning. Wouldn't it be great if our room were ready when we got there!!!!! O.K so I'm pushing it!

Thanks again..........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter