• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Article Submission?

Rgonzalez79

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, I remember Pete mentioning last week that there would be more info on WDWInfo accepting article submissions from board members. I don't think anything was mentioned during this week's show, was there info posted somewhere else?

Thanks

I was wondering the same thing. I've actually been published twice by Classical Singer Magazine and I'd love to contribute to The Dis!

I'm curious about this, too. I do a monthly Disney history article for another site and I'd love to get in on the DIS.

I was really curious to hear about this too after Pete announced it on the podcast. I'm interested to know what kinds of articles/ posts they are looking for. I would love to try and contribute. I've never been published or featured anywhere though .... :/

I believe that they said it would posted in November. I'd have to go back and listen again but am almost positive that is what was mentioned. This just gives you more thinking time!

I believe that they said it would posted in November. I'd have to go back and listen again but am almost positive that is what was mentioned. This just gives you more thinking time!

Great. Thanks!

I actually just wrote an article. So I'm "ready to go" as soon as they post information about how to submit. Fingers crossed.

Did they post about this on the FB page yet? I didn't see anything but wanted to make sure I haven't missed it.

I've been checking every day and haven't seen anything yet. I've actually got one ready to go and I've got a rough draft of a second one.

Thanks, Kevin! I just filled out the form and I hope you all decide to let me send you the article I wrote!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter