Artist Point Confirmed to Become a Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Character Dinner

sounds like only dinner rather than 3 meals as was previously rumored.

I was close on my guess. Not all 7, and only 2 fur characters. Makes a big difference on P&L.

I’m going to assume it will still be 2 dining credits as it will be a prix fixed menu. Hmmm I’m on the fence.

I really hope this is open by Christmas and I manage to get an adr.
We are going with my MIL for Christmas and Snow White was the first disney film she ever saw as a child and would adore this. An adr here would make her trip.

Think they cut down the number of seven dwarfs because they'll be going from table to table and it would be too long with all 7? I really like this line up I can't wait to experience it

I think it would have been awesome and the HUGEST draw if they had all 7 Dwarves for pictures as you enter (somewhere - don't know where). Then Snow White, Prince, Queen or the Dwarf or two table to table.

I'd have preferred to meet all seven dwarfs and at the same time, either on the way in or out, oh well. I'd still like to try it for Christmas, if open by then and if I can get a reservation.

I haven't seen any info on what kind of food they will have.

I'm tending towards 2 credits because of the price fixe menu.

I'd totally book this one but I rather have the prince the Grumpy as a character.

From what I was told from a waiter, it’s going to be 4 characters including Snow White. Should be open for Xmas time. Will not be a buffet, only dinner, and remain signature restaurant. Looks to be a 2 month renovation.

Guess they got that right ...

I was thinking more along the lines of Snow White, Prince, Dopey and Evil Queen...

You were SO close! :teacher: I'm just glad you got the Queen right!!

Very disappointed with this....

Now Wilderness Lodge loses a true signature restaurant.

Then again, the Poly doesn't have a true signature, but it's not like they had one and it was removed and never replaced.

Perhaps they will put a true Signature in the new FW DVC Villas with a lovely lake view?

Guess they got that right ...

You were SO close! :teacher: I'm just glad you got the Queen right!!

Perhaps they will put a true Signature in the new FW DVC Villas with a lovely lake view?

I have no faith in management at the Wilderness Lodge.

They get rid of true Artist Point.

They create Geyser Point and completely botch it making it a mismatch of 2 things instead of what should've been a homerun especially with its location. The DVC Reunion Station was completely bungled as well.

I have no faith in management at the Wilderness Lodge.

They get rid of true Artist Point.

They create Geyser Point and completely botch it making it a mismatch of 2 things instead of what should've been a homerun especially with its location. The DVC Reunion Station was completely bungled as well.

Sounds like it's not your happy place. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter