Artist Point Reopening?

parmley88

Earning My Ears
Has anyone heard any news about opening dates for Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge? I haven't seen anyone ask this question before, and am beginning to wonder if I missed an announcement stating it was going to be closed indefinitely. I hope that's not the case. My family had a great experience there!

It looks like Boulder Ridge will be closed for several months at the start of 2022....which may impact things

It looks like Boulder Ridge will be closed for several months at the start of 2022....which may impact things
Thanks for the info! I hadn't heard that. We never had a chance to eat there before it became Storybook Dining, but my family really enjoyed the experience. Getting pictures with The Evil Queen was a lot of fun!

Where did you get that info? As far as I've heard there hasn't been a set date announced for when refurbishments start. Also, how would Boulder Ridge impact Artist Point re opening when it is located in the main lodge?

Has anyone heard any news about opening dates for Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge? I haven't seen anyone ask this question before, and am beginning to wonder if I missed an announcement stating it was going to be closed indefinitely. I hope that's not the case. My family had a great experience there!

I wrote a blog and noted why Artist Point hasn't reopened. In short, I think it's because classic M&G and character dining is probably closer than expected. I would think by the 50th this would be up...

I think they are waiting on this along with most character dining involving face characters until they can have characters get closer to guests. Once that gets cleared I bet a lot comes back.

Although I heard most of the princesses are in the actors equity union . Does anyone know if that’s true? If so that could be the big hold up.

I think they are waiting on this along with most character dining involving face characters until they can have characters get closer to guests. Once that gets cleared I bet a lot comes back.

Although I heard most of the princesses are in the actors equity union . Does anyone know if that’s true? If so that could be the big hold up.
They certainly don't have an issue with guests getting very close to other guests at rope drop or in preshows like the stretching room.

Their abundance of caution here seems very out of step with the guest experience in the parks right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter