Artpad Contest for February/March! READ POST #53

Good one.. hey ears, did you do that piece of artwork in your signature? Pastel? If so, very nice :).

Yeah, I did. :) I used acrylic paint though, lol. Pastels are not my friends... :rolleyes: I have always loved that picture, so I decided to draw and paint it, LOL. I love the Norman Rockwell version too. :thumbsup2

I was commenting the other day, to Cat, about your signature too! She told me you did that all on Paint? Wow! You have some great art skills! ;)

Yeah, I did. :) I used acrylic paint though, lol. Pastels are not my friends... :rolleyes: I have always loved that picture, so I decided to draw and paint it, LOL. I love the Norman Rockwell version too. :thumbsup2

I was commenting the other day, to Cat, about your signature too! She told me you did that all on Paint? Wow! You have some great art skills! ;)

Aha, acrylic was my next guess :rolleyes:... LOL. Thanks for the comments on my signature, but art skills and computer skills are two different things ;)... on the other hand, i've done some art in my day, my best were pastel.. LOl... anyway feel free to get this thread back on topic :thumbsup2 .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter