As of this morning - 30 LBS gone - sharing some pics and thoughts!

Wow! Thanks for sharing your inspiring tale and pics. You look great and it sounds like you have changed your lifestyle habits---so important! Thanks again and good luck with the rest of your weight loss & maintenance :)

DixieDee - Girl, You Look MARVELOUS!!!!!! Way to Go!!!

I NEVER visit this board. However, two people on my cruise thread started talking about the WISH Challenge and I came over to find out what that was about and then I started to explore the board a bit and found this post of yours. I am so impressed and amazed. Congratulations again.

Honestly, however, I've only heard bad things about the Atkins diet, healthwise and people not being able to stick with it. I don't know a whole lot more about it. It is good to hear a success story regarding it. I wish you well in the continuation of achieving your goal.

You look awesome! I'm so inspired thanks so much for sharing your story and your success! I'm working on my first 10% of 5 that I'm going to loose. I'm so excited I have lost 8lbs in the first two weeks so I'm in the "honey-moon" phase of my plan so to speak. I'm not doing any ones plan in particular. I do eat slim fast for lunch on the go and use there snack bars but not stickley doing that and like you said more smaller meals is very helpful in my success as well. Well all be here to cheer for you when you reach your next goal.

I think you looked really nice in the "before" pic, but WOW, you can really see the difference in the "after" pic!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!! :) :) :)

Thanks for sharing!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter