• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

As promised, view of Cirque stage from back of theater.

ppony

Artist in residence
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
You can see the 3 areas on the inner ring for handicapped seating. They are the areas w the regular chairs. We were in section 203 row U, seats 9, 11-12. There is no 10. One of the sucky things about these seats in any area of the venue is the seats they reserve for the wheelchairs/scooters is you can only purchase 1 of the chair seats along side of you. Any additional seats will be in the permanent seating and they’re slightly separated by a half-wall and a full step down. If you have kids w you, be aware of that. We had planned on having our ASD child w us and he would have had to sit in that seat bcz my DH is too Pooh-sized to fit in the normal seats. So it would have been an ugly scene since he wouldn’t have tolerated it.

P.S. this preview is showing up upside down. I tried to invert it in my file and reupload so it was right side up and it still came up upside down. Most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen. Sorry. I tried.
View attachment 654526

Last edited:
We felt the view to be view fantastic! We saw everything at a great perspective. Cirque theaters are just intimate enough that most seats are wonderful. Having sat in the front row once, those are the seats we’d never do again. Waaaaay too close. It can scare little kids to be that close to a lot of physical action. One of the artists turned to DURING the performance to ask us personally if our son was ok. ❤

FYI, the theater was about 2/3 sold for 8pm show. LOTS of unsold seats. This, at the beginning of Spring Break, March 10.

Is there an elevator to get you to each level, so, you only had to walk up or down a few steps depending on your row?? I am happy to see handrails.

Is there an elevator to get you to each level, so, you only had to walk up or down a few steps depending on your row?? I am happy to see handrails.
Yes. It’s off to the left of the theater entrance. They’ll direct you there. It’s not a big elevator though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter