ASM Family Suite Vacation for 10 (Aug 22/28)

sandmansjupiter

Earning My Ears
OK so...I booked the Family suite plus a one bedroom. We are staying at All Star Music and I am super excited! :cool1:

Who is we?? Well...(roll call!!!)

I, am Arianna. A medical collector by day and Disney obsessive-compulsive by night.
Then there is Abel…well he’s my children’s father. Seems odd to me to call him my “boyfriend”...so whatever he is, he’s going. Then there is my children Amanda (11 yrs) and Anthony (9 yrs). My parents who are divorced are also going…Delia and Pedro. Yup…all 6 of us one suite does it sound complicated? Let me simplify/clarify things.

Me and Abel were together for 6 yrs…8 years ago. We have recently decided to get back together and are currently trying to raise the kids together as a family. My father and him (till about a month a go) did not speak to each other. My father and mother can stay cordial with each other if they don’t have to speak more than a few sentences with each other. Me…I’m just the one in the middle of all this maddness...

I guess my simplification/clarification wasn’t so simple or clear after all.

If you added correctly there is a few missing in the roll call.

My neighbors: Luis and Ania who are happily married and have two kids. Rafael (11 yrs) and Rachel (8 yrs). They will be staying in the same hotel and near us in a one bedroom.

So yes… that’s all 10 of us. 164 days left to our vacation…

Yup...I went for it...I added the delux dining...What do you guys think?:confused3

8/22/10
D:Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Dinner

8/23/10
B:Crystal Palace Character Breakfast
L:The Plaza Restaurant Lunch
D:Whispering Canyons Dinner

8/24/10
B:Norway’s Akershus Princess Storybook Character Breakfast
L:Le Cellier Steakhouse Lunch
D:Coral Reef Dinner

8/25/10
B:Grand Gathering Good Morning Celebration Character Breakfast
L:Yak & Yeti Restaurant Lunch
D:Boma Buffet Dinner

8/26/10
B:Chef Mickey’s Character Breakfast
L:Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
D:Fantazmic Dinner PK Hollywood & Vine Dinner

8/27/10
B:Supercalifragilistic Character Breakfast
L:Chefs de France
D:Grand Gathering International Dinner & Dessert

Is it too much to have is so schedualed?
I debated long and hard about the Safari dinner...I don't know if we should do it or not...any suggestions?

Made "Swirl Head Mickey" shirts for all 10 of us for one day. I now have a delema, only one shirt...which leaves me with 4 more days of-----nothing.

Do I have time to make more shirts? yes
Do I have money for all the shirts? 50 in total... No!
What to do...

Did I mention that I have now translated all the Disney menus in spainsh? That was a lot of work...:surfweb:

Need a second job to fufill the need to go " Disney crazy"...

My original plan was to do this vacation for my family since we all decided to be adults and get along...unfortunetly my husband had other plans.

He is out of the picture. If anyone has read the earlier post he was in, then was out for a lot of years, came back in for a couple of months, and now...well out completly.

I'm determined to take my parents after all they have done for me though out the years and my kids well they need this vacation just as much as i do, so this vacation is going forward.

Full on!

I'm determined to make this work...even if it is secretly killing me...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter