ASM vs ***?

I_Heart_MK

Mouseketeer
Hi all,

It's been a while since I posted on here, but DH and I have just booked flights and park tix for a December trip! This will be the first time we've been outside of Sept/Oct, so very excited! We are planning to stay offsite for the first week and SS for the second, but are looking at booking an on site hotel for the first night only so we can take advantage of the ME transfers! We've never stayed in a value hotel before so I'm looking for opinions on the pros and cons of All Star Music versus All Star Sports please! The prices are similar, so which would you choose?

Thanks everyone :)
Christine

We love sports!!! We found the bus service to be better as it is the first stop when they are sharing. We love the pools and the theme.

Wow thanks for the quick response! Just noticed that my acronym for Sports got asterixed on the thread title hehe, hadn't clocked that one!

I've stayed at all 3 All Star Resorts. All were good but Sports was my favourite closely followed by having a room at Movies at the end of Mighty Ducks section which meant we were just a few steps away from Music facilities and bus stop. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter