AsMu Rooms

disneydisneydoo

Mouseketeer
When was the last time rooms at AsMu were refurbished if at all. I just called and booked there due to the CBR mess, and I am just hoping the room is not really run down.

Thanks in advance for your help!:)

Last December our room at Rock Inn wasn't up to par. Curtain was falling down in the middle (lost hooks somewhere), carpet was a bit ratty. An unexpected three night stay with my husband's grandkids in May took us back to same resort. We booked Calypso to be near pool and food for the kiddos. The room was great! I'd suggest you yell if you get a sub-par room. We complained in December and they fixed the curtain and did an extra good cleaning (the place seemed full and we had connecting rooms so we didn't ask to be moved.)

we had a caylpso room in mid-july... it was the worst id ever seen a disney room.. the carpet was ratty, the nightstand inbetween the two beds had been repainted in spots w/ a mismatched color, the wallpaper had some spots. and the tile in the bathroom was not so clean...

however this is the first time that we had ever gotten a sub-par room, so it was prob. a fluke?

I was there 11/01 in Country Fair and the room was great! A bit of a walk from the food court and buses though. Stayed at Dixie Landings (POR) 12/00 and our room needed a refurb. Worn carpet , shower curtain and the room had a musty smell. We were there with my whole family and their rooms were fine. Guess just some rooms take more of a beating than others! With the amount of use the rooms get I suppose this is to be expected.

We stayed in the Calypso in April and had not a problem. The room was pretty decent and clean. It looked like it had been recently refurnished.

just out of curiousity, has anyone stayed in the broadway section of ASMu? i've read in some places that's one of the best buildings to be in...

Broadway is beautiful! The room was in good shape, no stains or anything, no obvious signs of wear. I actually admired the tile job in the bathroom and the shower curtain looked new.

Despite what some folks say, the walk to the food court and buses is not a big deal. It only seems far when you are balancing four Mickey waffles and four full mugs all by yourself! It is quite pleasant to walk through the rose garden/court yard. A plus for Broadway is that it is quiet. We are going again in November and I have requested either Broadway or Country Fair.

The only signs of wear we saw on the exterior were the handrails on the steps where it looked like someone had sanded as prep prior to painting.

MEM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter