ASMu to Mk for early breakfast - Tyler, help!

Music Mole

Mouseketeer
Tyler - used your advise on getting from WL to MK for an warly breakfast PS - you were spot on (like I expected anything else;) ) and we made it with plenty of time, without feeling rushed.

Since DH (in his words) is "addicted" to Disney, and we bought AP's, we are going back for another trip less than two months after getting back from this one!

Since this next trip is unplanned, we economizing more than we did last time and are staying at All Star Music. This will be our first time to rely solely on bus transportation.

I want to book the earliest breakfast I can at Tony's at the MK - how early will the busses start running from ASMu to MK? Any advice?

I looked at every driver's name tag while we were there - never got your bus :( Maybe in December! :D

Thanks for the advice

LOL... I'm a very tough person to find. I never have any clue where I will be... until I get there! :) Today, I worked at the Studios... yet, some of my runs were Epcot Resorts --> Magic Kingdom... go figure. Gotta love MOD

As for breakfasts, I believe the MK doesn't start breakfasts until 8:00am, and the busses will start running at 7:00am. One word of advice though... Busses (or monorails) can't drop off at the MK prior to 7:30, so those super early busses drop off at the TTC.

If you make an 8:00 breakfast, I'd suggest heading out to the bus stop around 7:30... You'll probably get to the MK around 7:45, 7:50... give or take... and that will give you plenty of time to go through the gates and get to Tony's...

To be quite honest, I'm not sure how breakfast times are affected by the early opening days... Nor have I heard whether busses are being allowed into the MK Bus area prior to 7:30... hrmm... I'm going to have to find that out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter