Assuming weather is the same, which day for Epcot in November?

paulaccc

Earning My Ears
I'll be going to Epcot by myself either Thursday November 15th or Friday the 16th. I'm staying off site so can't take advantage of the extra magic hour on Thursday. That being said would it be better to go on Thursday or Friday? I'm also debating whether or not to buy the value single day ticket (Thursday is a value day) or just get the regular ticket in case the weather doesn't hold up. Also, it's been a long long time since I've been to WDW. If I select my fast pass for one day but I end up going to that park on another day is it easy to change the dates for the passes? Thanks!

I'll be going to Epcot by myself either Thursday November 15th or Friday the 16th. I'm staying off site so can't take advantage of the extra magic hour on Thursday. That being said would it be better to go on Thursday or Friday? I'm also debating whether or not to buy the value single day ticket (Thursday is a value day) or just get the regular ticket in case the weather doesn't hold up. Also, it's been a long long time since I've been to WDW. If I select my fast pass for one day but I end up going to that park on another day is it easy to change the dates for the passes? Thanks!

Personally, I wouldn't want to enter the park an hour after onsite guests have already been there. The park WILL be more crowded on Thur than it will on Fri.

As to FP+, it's easy to change them, but no guarantees you will get the same ones. You'll have to take whatever is left when/if you decide to change days.

You don't change the dates for the passes, you cancel them and then attempt to find available passes on your new date.

As for the date, I would avoid the magic hour crowd and go on Friday. Get there for rope drop and get as much done as you can before the crowds build.

Learn about fast pass system. After using your three you can get more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter