• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

At Busch Gardens, what can you do with your backpack/bags while riding the rides?

bop28

Just Say No!...to the $12.00 Cannoli
I know at WDW, everyone carries something. Be it water bottles, sunscreen, money, snacks etc. But at Busch Gardens, can these items be put in a locker while riding a coaster? Or do people just not carry anything into the park?
:wave2:

Bring quarters with you for the lockers. They are 50 cents each time you access the locker. Most of the lockers have change machines near them but several times the change machines weren't working. Better to bring a supply.

Hi, all!
We are Disney and Universal vets, but know absolutely nothing about Busch Gardens.
I'm chaperoning my DS11's field trip on Friday and want to be prepared.
What rides at Busch Gardens Tampa are you not allowed to bring a backpack on?
Do they allow fanny packs on all their rides instead?
At WDW, you can go on everything with a backpack, even Rock-n-Roller Coaster.
At Universal/IOA, they are more restrictive, but they offer free lockers on rides that you can't bring a backpack/fanny pack on.
I guess if I can go on everything wearing a fanny pack, I'll do that.
I'd rather bring a backpack with ponchos for us (just in case), water bottles for DS and I, fan spray bottles, and some snacks.
Anyone with experience at Busch Gardens that can give me the 411?
Thanks!
Rose :)

Just returned to our condo after a day a Busch Gardens. On all of the rides the ride attendendants have small metal bins (like lockers) that they will store your small items while you are on the ride. We stored hats, sunglasses, water bottles, and small bags each time we rode.

P.S. We had a great time despite all of the smoke.
VERY SMOKEYYYYYYYY!!!!

Most of the rides that you cannot take bags on you cannot wear a fanny pack either. I know that includes all the roller coasters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter