At Parks Today- Starlord & Groot M&G?

AzzySpazbourne

Mouseketeer
Starlord and Groot still meeting at DHS? Couldn't find them on App, only M&Gs appear to be Hollywood Mickey & Minnie, Chewbacca, BB-8, and Kylo Ren...

Hope we didn't miss them.

Starlord and Groot still meeting at DHS? Couldn't find them on App, only M&Gs appear to be Hollywood Mickey & Minnie, Chewbacca, BB-8, and Kylo Ren...

Hope we didn't miss them.

They were still in the One Man's Dream space as of this weekend.

Hoping they will still be there at the end of July. If you hear any information while you are there, please share! Thanks:)

It’s never was listed on the app I don’t think

I agree with this. When we were there in early May the wait was 45 min! We decided it wasn't worth it but wish the wait had been shorter. Since it wasn't listed we were hoping people wouldn't really know about it... wrong. :sad2:

So I just read that they are leaving “summer 2018”. Anyone have any details of exact dates?

So I just read that they are leaving “summer 2018”. Anyone have any details of exact dates?
I’d say it depends on if it’s closing so they can staff enough Friends of Starlord at Epcot then soon if it’s cause the space will be transitioning into a Wreck it Ralph 2 meet then end of summer

Update

Yes, they're still metting but they stop at 8pm. Missed them by 1 min, b/c our TSMM fps let us out at 7:58

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter