• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

At the Airport?

RaoulMA

Earning My Ears
Has anybody stayed at the Hyatt Regency in the airport? My wife & I are arriving after midnight on a lengthy trip, and I am thinking of staying there for one night. As our trip is over the busy President's week, I believe that flying at night from New England to Orlando, with a connection, is already making me antsy. The idea of not getting a car and driving for about an hour is very enticing. I know that it's a bit expensive, but the comfort factor is a compelling one. Your input is greatly appreciated.

I've read on here about others that do just what you said. We are thinking of doing that in Dec also. I look forward to reading about someone elses experience with this. Thanks for posting it!

every Hyatt we have stayed at has been very nice, i would expect no less of this one.
havent stayed there, but i agree with your plan.

good luck

Yes...we stayed at the airport Hyatt on our last night in Orlando. We had an early morning flight home. It worked out great for us! We got there really late (after a full day/and e-night at MK). My husband ran in and checked us in quickly while I unloaded our kids and luggage, then he returned our rental car and met us up in the room! We were all checked-in and ready for a great night's sleep in about 1/2 an hour!

We had a bellhop come help us bring our luggage to the terminal for us--he brought us though a private access door for employees of the hotel and straight to our airline check-in counter! It worked out great!

The room was in great shape--and very quiet!

Sue:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter