At the Tokyo Disney Parks-Which are your favorite popcorn buckets and flavors?

Oh, it's difficult to choose! I really liked the DisneySea 10th anniversary one shaped like the Aquasphere with all the different Disney resorts marked on it. The new one for Spring Voyage is also really unique! I hadn't even realized it was a popcorn bucket at first since it's shaped like luggage, way too cute!
http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/event/springvoyage/menu04.html

To be honest we really need to get rid of most of our buckets though because they take up too much room in the house.:sad1: I'm thinking if anyone from the message boards wants some and is in town and can meet at the parks they can have them.

Oh yes, that is way too cute!! I have fun looking at all the different buckets the people bring with them from their previous trips. Gosh, I hope you can keep your favorite ones, but I know what you mean about taking up space....I will be over there in May, so if you still have some you need to part with, maybe we can meet up and I can bring back to the states.

Hi DreamSweetsLove, are you sure you won't miss your buckets?
We (me, DH, DS-2, DS-6) will be in the park 17-20 June 2013.
If you still have popcorn buckets to giveaway at that time hope we can meetup at the park :)

Great! I will miss them a little but they keep making more and more and it's much better to give them away than to just throw them out. I saw some one else did just that around New Years and thought it was kind of sad.

Oh, it's difficult to choose! I really liked the DisneySea 10th anniversary one shaped like the Aquasphere with all the different Disney resorts marked on it. The new one for Spring Voyage is also really unique! I hadn't even realized it was a popcorn bucket at first since it's shaped like luggage, way too cute!
http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/event/springvoyage/menu04.html

To be honest we really need to get rid of most of our buckets though because they take up too much room in the house.:sad1: I'm thinking if anyone from the message boards wants some and is in town and can meet at the parks they can have them.

Hi DreamSweetsLove,

We won't be going to the parks until next year (March or April 2014) but we would like to take you up on the pop corn bucket offer. What all kinds do you have? Do you have any extra Spring Voyages ones too? :wave2:

Or if someone from Dallas, TX will be going to the parks this spring and is able to purchase a Spring Voyage popcorn bucket for me, which I will reimburse you for, I will be forever grateful! :goodvibes

Hi DreamSweetsLove,

We won't be going to the parks until next year (March or April 2014) but we would like to take you up on the pop corn bucket offer. What all kinds do you have? Do you have any extra Spring Voyages ones too? :wave2:

I can give you the Spring Voyage one from last year if you like, I will set it aside!

Great! I will miss them a little but they keep making more and more and it's much better to give them away than to just throw them out. I saw some one else did just that around New Years and thought it was kind of sad.

I will be coming to Disney Tokyo May 24 or 23. Will you be at the parks either day? It would be fun to meet up. When I was there last time I saw a popcorn bucket that looked like a Globe or something do you have that one??

Just back from a great week last week... We loved all of the flavors we tried, Soy Sauce and Butter, Black Pepper, Strawberry, Curry, Honey, Caramel... Fantastic stuff...

Just back from a great week last week... We loved all of the flavors we tried, Soy Sauce and Butter, Black Pepper, Strawberry, Curry, Honey, Caramel... Fantastic stuff...
Glad you enjoyed. Did you see any crazy long lines for the popcorn carts??

Or if someone from Dallas, TX will be going to the parks this spring and is able to purchase a Spring Voyage popcorn bucket for me, which I will reimburse you for, I will be forever grateful! :goodvibes

Hi Greenkai3000 will let you know if I come across the 2013 Spring Voyage bucket.

Hi DreamSweetsLove, will you be in the parks May 24?? It might be fun to connect.

hi DreamSweetsLove,

I am now at the park, 17-21 jun
If you still have popcorn buckets to giveaway please let me know, thanks :)

The buckets are reusable for refills, aren't they? I have the Christmas bucket from 2011, but am planning to buy the 30th anniversary bucket on my next trip. My favorite (forever and always) flavor is black pepper. I usually buy a refill, take it to the hotel, empty it into a Ziploc bag, then refill again and munch it all the way home on the plane. Oh, I love it so! popcorn::

The buckets are reusable for refills, aren't they? I have the Christmas bucket from 2011, but am planning to buy the 30th anniversary bucket on my next trip. My favorite (forever and always) flavor is black pepper. I usually buy a refill, take it to the hotel, empty it into a Ziploc bag, then refill again and munch it all the way home on the plane. Oh, I love it so! popcorn::
Yes, the buckets are always refillable! It is a lot of fun to look at the different buckets that people bring with them from prior years to get their refills. The 30th Anniversary Bucket resembles a helium Mickey balloon since post Tsunami there is a helium shortage and they are not currently selling helium balloons at TDR. (I have a photo of the bucket on my Instagram page at paulakim1) Have fun!!

That is super cute! Does it come in other colors or just the blue? Is there a special flavor the anniversary? I can't wait to come back. My first visit was back in the summer of 1984. What a great park!

i have three popcorn buckets from TDR. one from monster's inc, one donald philharmagic, and one pooh (on the bottom left hand corner of the shelves) the pooh is my favorite, since i collect pooh stuff.

1186122_10102830381928821_942485536_n.jpg

my favorite flavor, hands down, is the shoyu butter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter