At the Tokyo Disney Parks-Which are your favorite popcorn buckets and flavors?

very excited to try the soy sauce and curry flavors! i have not even seen photos of the buckets. does anyone have a link??

:confused3

I have my Mickey ghost popcorn bucket out now :) It is pretty adorable. And I still miss the strawberry popcorn I filled it with...

We bought the collapsible 30th Mickey through the years popcorn bucket, which was so easy to get home and have used it at the movies since we're home.

Our fav was the Honey popcorn and the strawberry a close second.

I was disappointed that the balloon-shaped bucket was sold out when I was there, but I got the blue 30th anniversary collapsible bucket. I had curry, chocolate, and black pepper, corn potage (tastes like corn soup) popcorns and brought some of each of them home. Yum!

I personally don't have a favorite popcorn bucket, though the Philharmagic bucket I picked up for my brother with Donald's *ehem* posterior sticking out from the top is one of the funnier one's I've seen that disneyobsessed808 has a picture of. Since they change it every season I don't usually check out what's available until closer to my trip.

As far as popcorn goes, black pepper popcorn or soy sauce and butter is great. Though the soy sauce and butter popcorn MUST BE FRESH for me to enjoy it and you usually know when it is when you can smell it in the distance and see the long line forming up for it :rainbow:.

Have you seen the new (to me, if not actually new) key chains of popcorn buckets? I may have to pick some up on my next trip. I might have pictures, if anyone wants to see them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter