At WDW and need help with FP!

mousestruck

DIS Veteran
We are at WDW now. I am managing FP for my father and his friend. We were all planning to do Epcot tomorrow, but now they want to go to MK instead. I am trying to remove the two of them from our Epcot FP so I could get them some FP for MK, but the app will only let me change their experience within Epcot - or cancel the FP for all of us. Is there any way around this?

We are at WDW now. I am managing FP for my father and his friend. We were all planning to do Epcot tomorrow, but now they want to go to MK instead. I am trying to remove the two of them from our Epcot FP so I could get them some FP for MK, but the app will only let me change their experience within Epcot - or cancel the FP for all of us. Is there any way around this?

You should be able to select just their tickets when modifying or cancelling a FP- it doesn't show up?

You should be able to just replace their FPs. Make sure you aren't choosing the option for replacing FPs for everyone on your list. You should be able to choose the two people who are changing.

Don’t Modify or Cancel.

Go to ‘+’ and Select those people that want MK.

Select the day and MK.

Select the Warning about Canceling and continue booking for MK.
Thank you so much! That worked and and I was able to keep my family’s Epcot FP’s while setting up new FP’s for my father and friend. Would have never figured it out without your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter