At WDW now - help!

firefly1010

Earning My Ears
Hi all!
The good news is that we made it to WDW! We didn’t get into our room until 3:30 and are wiped out! We got here today and leaving Sunday and got a 4 day park pass. We won’t be going into the parks on Sunday. It’s after 5 pm now and I don’t think we’re going to make it to a park today. I’m not sure I would want us to even try for just 2 hours in the park (we have an ADR for 7:50 at Whispering Canyon). Can we ask to make our 4 day pass into a 3 day pass?! I hate to waste money on a park pass we can’t use. I’m assuming it will expire after 2 weeks? We don’t live in the area so have no plans to come down again in the near future.
What should I do?!

Go to the front desk and ask for their help. They will probably connect you to the right dept to figure it out. The tickets don't expire, but I am not sure if they will "downgrade" your ticket.

I think they would change it. We had a case where someone in our party had their flight canceled and only used 1 day (of a 2 day pass) at Universal. They weren’t gonna ask for a refund, but once they got home they called Universal. Universal gave them credit for the difference.

Go to the front desk and ask for their help. They will probably connect you to the right dept to figure it out. The tickets don't expire, but I am not sure if they will "downgrade" your ticket.
I'm not sure if they can remove a day from the OP's tickets but, if they use 3/4 days then yes, the 4th day will expire on their ticket.

I agree with going to the front desk to see if they can help you.

I think they would change it. We had a case where someone in our party had their flight canceled and only used 1 day (of a 2 day pass) at Universal. They weren’t gonna ask for a refund, but once they got home they called Universal. Universal gave them credit for the difference.
Disney handles their tickets differently from Universal so this scenario may not apply here.

I called the front desk. They suggested I go to guest relations. I had contacted my TA and she said there’s nothing she can do once I’m checked in?

Hi all!
The good news is that we made it to WDW! We didn’t get into our room until 3:30 and are wiped out! We got here today and leaving Sunday and got a 4 day park pass. We won’t be going into the parks on Sunday. It’s after 5 pm now and I don’t think we’re going to make it to a park today. I’m not sure I would want us to even try for just 2 hours in the park (we have an ADR for 7:50 at Whispering Canyon). Can we ask to make our 4 day pass into a 3 day pass?! I hate to waste money on a park pass we can’t use. I’m assuming it will expire after 2 weeks? We don’t live in the area so have no plans to come down again in the near future.
What should I do?!
Check in time is 3 for some hotels and 4 for the others. On such a short trip, I'd be looking for some caffeine.

I agree to go see Guest Relations in person. Typically one unused day on a multi-day ticket would just be lost. If you had travel delays or such that prevented you from arriving as early as you planned today, explain the situation and see what they can do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter