Atkins on Larry King tonight 1/6

MaryAnnDVC

"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless
FYI:

Now it's your turn to be heard! Dr. Atkins will appear as Larry King's only guest for one-hour on Monday night, January 6th at 9 P.M. EST on CNN and you can call-in to the program. The toll-free number won't be made public until the show begins, but Dr. Atkins invites you to call-in and ask your questions and share your success story with viewers of the Larry King program. Don't miss this terrific opportunity to tell the world that the Atkins Nutritional ApproachTM has worked for you and can work for others like you.

Dr. Atkins will answer questions about the science behind the Atkins Nutritional Approach, the foods you should eat when doing Atkins—including the right kinds of fruits and vegetables—and will discuss his new book, Atkins for Life, available in bookstores and at AtkinsCenter.com as of January 18th.

It's a "Don't Miss" for people who do Atkins.

Since DH likes that diet so much, I think I will watch. Didn't I see something about the AMA or one group coming back and saying Dr. Atkins diet wasn't as harmful as they first thought?
Thanks for the head's up, Mare!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter