Atlanta Area Meet Opportunity

mickeysaver

<font color=blue>WINNER of the world's worst limer
I got an email from North Point Mall today that I would like to share with you folks. Anyone interested in meeting during the event? Let me know. Mickey

Mickey, Minnie, Goofy & friends are packing their bags for the Toon Town Tour, and their destination is North Point Mall. You are cordially invited to get a "sneak peek" of the Toon Town Tour, on Thursday, February 13, from 6pm until 9pm. If you are unable to join us on February 13, no need to worry! The Disney Crew will treat everyone to a full weekend of fun and surprises on February 14-16.
Mark your calendars, and stop by North Point's Center Court Stage for your exclusive chance to meet Mickey and the gang. There will be plenty of photo opportunities, thanks to the folks at Kodak. In addition, Minnie Mouse will give you a glimpse of Toon fashions with her own "Fashion Show Follies" located in the Dillard's Court. Please be sure to bring this invitation to the VIP event on Thursday to make sure you will have seating for the shows and have the opportunity to meet with Mickey and Goofy.

Don't miss the following events during the special VIP event:

Meet and Greet with Mickey and Goofy from 6pm - 9pm.

Toontown Fabulous Fashion Follies Showtimes 6pm, 7pm, and 8pm.

Kodak "Take Your Best Shot" Show Times 6:30pm, 7:30pm, and 8:30pm.

Info found at the URL below....
http://www.ggpmall.com/crm/northpoint_disneyevent.html
You will need to print the VIP pass on the site to fully participate.

Oh, well, I can't even go. I have a fever. Mickey......majorly bummed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter