Atlanta will become the US Soccer National training home for the USMNT/USWNT. This will be the USA's version of St. George's Park or Clairefontaine.

The US national teams are finally going to get a proper training facility. I heard they want it built by WC 2026.

Keep thinking that - this is not the city you are looking for!
Have you visited the Hudson Valley, NY before? Trust me, I have no intention to move to Atlanta (not that it's a bad place or anything, just too warm for my taste).

Have you visited the Hudson Valley, NY before? Trust me, I have no intention to move to Atlanta (not that it's a bad place or anything, just too warm for my taste).
I have been through the Hudson Valley, but it wasn’t my final destination.

I guess with all the migration into this country it may actually become popular? I find it boring and the only people I know that like it weren't born in this country.

Should be with 200 acres specific to the campus AND support from local area which is already booming.

For interest read up on Trilith (a new from ground up town to support studio) ... interesting story from start (Pinewood) to growth, to partnerships and the backers. Once I saw the backer going for this campus and the perfect location, knew it was a done deal. Add that Coca Cola got involved in the move to begin with, lots of power players.

Note Mr. Cathy (Trilith and driving force for this campus) is trying to compete with Mr. Blank and Mr. Marcus with their impacts to ATL. He wants to be more than chicken with lasting brick and mortar "monuments". Very interesting stories to follow and their HUGE value to the city.

AND Fayette County was one of the first HUGE youth soccer communities. They were putting out great players, moving on to college decades ago, long before the rest of the metro area caught on.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter