Atlantic Dance bringing techno for gay days

zulemara

<font color=royalblue>Oh Boy! I'm a WDW sailor!<br
I stopped by Atlantic Dance to talk to the manager about what they are doing during gay days(I work there occasionally) She said Thursday night they have requested a house oriented DJ and he will have a lot of freedom to play to the typical mannequins crowd. It will be no cover as usual and there will be 2 bars open. She also had them put out an email to let the DJs for the other nights know to bring techno because they will be getting lots of requests. Because of that, and because I"m already spending 45 dollars on the Motion ticket on Saturday, I'm thinking of going to ADH on Thursday. I encourage everyone to think about going there to show that we will support techno when they choose to play it. Of course Disney is not promoting it AT ALL, so its left up to us to get the word out.

I'm posting this all over and have created a facebook event. PLEASE help me get the word out!

My wife and I always attended the final Saturday night of Gay Days at Mannequins because it was so crazy. I'll be out at Atlantic Dance to see how much of a crowd turns out and whether they're able to pull off a techno night there!

BobK/Orlando

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter