Atlantic Dance Club

TheBeadPirate

Button Maker Magician & Blinkie toting Sherpa
Had a nice night there this evening.... Not Manequins ,but a good mix of music and if you wait for 10 videos you will hear a couple you like... Nice to see a lot of the gang from PI dancing and hanging out...

I will still go to to Universal for the evening entertainment, but it was nice to have somewhere that has a little for everyone that is close for those who want to stay on property...

Drinks were expensive (double what I paid on DCL cruse) and bartender attitude was so unwarranted... DJ was playing what was asked for and it was much appreciated..

Not a destination, just a stop gap.... give us our clubs back!

Thanks for the club report. AD can be a fun place and the DJ's do play what you ask for although usually only songs they have a "video" for. I found drink prices comparable to what was charged at PI and what is currently charged at CityWalk. Beautiful facility.

BobK/Orlando

what was the bartender issue? I've never had a problem

... he was a bald guy... worked around us for an extended period of time so i waited till he got done with all of the cuties and just asked for the other bartender.. I tip well so I had no problems with the guy on the right the balance of the evening!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter