Attention all 10/12/03 4night Wonder Cruisers! Sign in here!

kamgen

DIS Veteran
It is 2003 and time to look ahead to our fall cruises! We will be sailing on the 4 nt Wonder Oct 12 and the 7 nt Oct 18!!!!!

We would love to chat with all our fellow Oct 12 cruisers here! Get to know each other and plan to get together! I know it is early, but time will go by faster if we chat here!

Kamy

(and pay no attention to BeanoC.......he's a strange, silly man!)

;)

Count us in ! Me 'n Tarzanman are gonna take the ship by storm... so to speak!

Don't be shy everyone, sign in!! (Just ignore Kamgen, she is a twisted little person with no friends).

Me, DW, DS13 and DD 11 will be there for sure, and the party's at our place! I can't post the stateroom number here though, or Kamgen will know where we are. We must hide from her at all costs. She is strange and troubled... but cute!

'Beano':cool:

Hey, don't come here on MY thread and start trouble! :)

Seriously folks, we are a fun group, so let us know who you are! We have cruised DCL before and can answer any questions you might have!

Can't wait to hear from all our fellow cruisers.....

and Beano...mind your manners! :D

Kamy

I know it is early, but DIS folks are known for being obsessive planners! Anyone else out there cruising with us??

Kamy :)

Guess we are all alone on the ship! LOL!!!!!! j/k

I am just way too excited about a cruise that is 10 months away! LOL!!!!!

Kamy

Kamy - 10 months?? By my calendar it's less than 9 ! You gonna be late, girlfriend! ;)

Do you know how heartbroken I would be if you were not cruising with me?? Not very, as long as I have Tarzanman and a case of beer!!! :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Kidding!!!

So where is everyone???

'Beano'
:cool:

We'll be there!!! I'm sooo excited. I can't stop the planning. I am driving my DH crazy. I talk about it daily maybe it's because I have been on DCL and it's been 4 years ago. Too long!! We have recruited our family this time around. They are all 1st time cruisers on any cruise. This should be interesting but I know Disney will treat us right!

We are a family of 4: myself, DH, DS(7) DD(18mos)
My parents, my in-laws, and my niece and her boyfriend. We have 4 cabins on Deck 6. Last cruise our cabin was on Deck 2. I hope we like Deck 6!! Glad you started a new thread for this cruise I have been watching for one!!!

I am sure I will have alot more questions!!

E :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Welcome Ethelina!!!!!!!! Glad to hear you will be joining us! This cruise is going to be fabulous and please feel free to ask any questions you may have!

We are all crazy planners, already thinking about excursions! LOL!!! Cannot wait to cruise!

Kamy

Just giving my friend Kamgen a little 'bump'!

How was it for you, hun? :bounce:

Hi all!!

Do you know if there is a pull-down bunk bed in Cat:11? Our cabins are above the Buena Vista Theater, any opinions on this location? On our last cruise, we did the Stewart Cove Snorkeling excursion in Nassau. Has anyone done this one recently? Or can you recommend one?

Thanks in advance!!
E

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hey Ethelina!
I don't think all Cat 11's sleep 4. If you specifically booked one that does, you will have a pull down bed. We had a cat 10 with a pull down this past October and the pull down was great! Your TA should be able to tell you if your room is a 4 person room or not.

Your location should be fine.

We usually just walk around and shop in Nassau, so no experience with excursions from us. We plan to possibly go over to Atlantis this time!

Hope this helped a little!

kamy

I'm pretty sure I let me TA know we needed at least 1 cabin that holds 4 persons. I will double-check that. I'm not sure if I want to leave the ship while in port. Our last cruise was a 4 /nite on "Magic" and I enjoyed being on the ship. Time onboard goes sooo fast!! My DH will probably want to do an excursion!!

Thanks for the speedy reply!!

E

Kamy, I found you on page 5 ... :( Nobody loves you.

Either that, or nobody is going on this stinkin' cruise with us!

Your family, mine, and Ethelinas! I guess we got the whole ship to ourselves!!

C'mon, where is everyone???

'Beano' :cool:

Either we are all alone or all our fellow cruisers are not here on the DIS!!!!!! OMG......are there actually people who are NOT on the DIS???? LOL!!!! :D

Can't wait till October!

Kamy

Ok, this thread has no business being on page 15 !!!

Our 10/18 thread has started to see some life, so I thought the 10/12 crowd might be showing up now too!!

I am bumping this one back up again to see who's attention we can get! Come on people, this is going to be a fantastic cruise!!
Show yourselves!! ;)

Looking good BeanoC!!!

Can't wait till October. Having withdrawls now!!!:bounce: What to do, what to do. Where the heck is everyone? I will be the crazy one dancing by myself.:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter