Attn: Orlando locals or anyone that knows 192...

BC

DIS Veteran
We want to go to KeY W Kools that is located out on 192 for dinner one night. We are staying at the Boardwalk villas on Disney property and just wondered if it is closer to our resort or is it closer to Downtown Disney or somewhere else. We are taking a cab and I thought we could catch the bus to the closest location to save a few bucks. I didn't want to pay more to get to dinner than the cost of the meal!

It's actually closest to the Animal Kingdom and Lodge and the All Star Resorts...Cab ride shouldn't be too bad from there.

From my experience with Kool's, you will probably enjoy it...It's a tad on the expensive side, as most steakhouses are, but I had the finest cut of beef ever there...It was a truly wonderful meal, and I highly recommend them.

and that is why we want to go back! You're right, it was GREAT! I am not a steak lover, but I have to say that was one of the best meals I have ever had. Thanks for the help. I guess I will take the bus from the Boardwalk to the Animal Kingdom and then to Kools. Do you know if the All stars is actually closer?

You might consider renting a car (National at S/D) for a day. Could also go grocery shopping or to outlets

You can rent a Car from the WDW car care center. It's on the way to MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter