• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Attraction Assistance Pass for 2 people in family???

herrmannpt

Mouseketeer
We are taking a trip to Universal in July with our two children (turning 11 on the trip and 13). We are used the process of DAS at Disney and have gone there several times but are new to Universal. Both of my children will qualify for an assistance pass, and will need that to have a successful trip. My daughter likes Harry Potter and tame rides. My son doesn’t like Harry Potter and loves roller coasters. Will it be an issue to have 2 separate passes? My husband and I will have to split a lot and do a ride with each kid, but there will be some rides we can do all together as a a family. From what I’m reading, this pass seems to be paper-based, getting hand-written return times. Will there be an issues with both kids getting one?

I doubt there'll be an issue getting 1 for each kid. They are connected to your tickets and I'm not sure how the system will handle having you on both kids passes. It's possible, they'll have 1 parent/pass though in practice it shouldn't matter which parent is with who, and if there's anything you'd ride together, you both can get return times at the same time.

There won't be an issue. I've done this exact thing. They'll attach one parent to each card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter