Attraction.

No. Laugh.
This guy: Is cute to me. Physical attraction. 1 of the guys I like.
I'm being so serious it's funny. But I am serious I promise.
Eric...from BB8....

EricofBigBrother8.jpg

Ok. Ya'll can laugh now that's fine. xD I just find him very very cute.

Kayla. I freaking LOVE Eric. He's so like..I don't know. I'm attracted to him LOL. I love his nipple piercings lmao. :rotfl:

Kayla. I freaking LOVE Eric. He's so like..I don't know. I'm attracted to him LOL. I love his nipple piercings lmao. :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
That made me laugh really hard. xDD
Glad I'm not the only one who likes him.
But I love him. I think he is just the cutest thing.
And he is funny. I love him. If he gets kicked out because of a banner I'm going to kick somebodies butt. See he's the only one I find attractive. Even Nick I didn't like.... *coughIthinkDustiniscutetoocough*
Honestly I do they are the only 2. I like them both. Dustin should have someone better than Joe. lol.

No. Laugh.
This guy: Is cute to me. Physical attraction. 1 of the guys I like.
I'm being so serious it's funny. But I am serious I promise.
Eric...from BB8....

EricofBigBrother8.jpg

Ok. Ya'll can laugh now that's fine. xD I just find him very very cute.

I know a guy that looks just like that.

I also find some latino guys really really attractive. like this guy:
adami-Rodriguez-whtshrt.jpg

Personality; They have to be musical. Be able to sing. Be able to play an instrument. Be funny. Make me laugh. Make me smile. Make me feel like I can talk to them about anything. Makme me want to be around them. Will go to shows with me, no matter if they want to or not. Has to be geeky about something. Wether its music, Zelda, computers whatever but BE A GEEK. Has to be smart. Book smart and have common sense. Must have morals.

Physical; Doesn't really matter to me. As long as you meet the personality requirements... i'm good. But its nice to have eyes that I love to look into and a smile that brightens my day.

Physically:
Taller than me.
Beautiful eyes.
Strong.
I would prefer abs. They're always a plus.
Great smile.

Personality:
Funny.
Easy to talk to.
Likes to laugh and have fun.
Isn't big-headed. I hate that.
Sweet and charming.

ph_photoshoot03.jpg

I like guys with a little scruff. They don't need to be completely shaven.
But full grown facial hair is kind of icky.

Ahaha.
When you posted the picture of Eric (I think it's Eric, I don't watch the show) from CSI: Miami, I started thinking about who I found attractive.
I also find skinny guys attractive.
And whe it comes to old men factor I like Hugh Lauire, George Clooney and Jaimie Foxx.

Ahaha.
When you posted the picture of Eric (I think it's Eric, I don't watch the show) from CSI: Miami, I started thinking about who I found attractive.
I also find skinny guys attractive.
And whe it comes to old men factor I like Hugh Lauire, George Clooney and Jaimie Foxx.

yeah its eric. I started watching that show for eric. ;)

Ahaha.
Some tv shows are always better with hot men in them.

I know a guy that looks just like that.

I also find some latino guys really really attractive. like this guy:
adami-Rodriguez-whtshrt.jpg

No way. I wish I knew I guy that looked like that.

hehe. Eric is attractive. I like him alot.
And imagine that I only started watching Miami on the one where he got shot.

Eyes as for physical. I don't date brown eyed guys most of the time. Blue eyes or green eyes. But if they have blue eyes, they can't be brighter than mine. (But mine are really bright, so that's pretty hard to come by)

But personality is so much more important. I like a guy thats a goofball, that'll do the stupidly funny things, and can just say things that'll make me laugh. I like guys that are friends with my guy friends, because I like to be friends with his friends, and be one of the guys. And I still want him to be able to carry on a conversation about things happening in the world, like politics. I can live without a love for disney, cause I can force that upon him.
I know this post is ages old and you probably don't visit this board but girl, you scream of daddy issues!
Considering you have blue eyes it's safe to assume your dad has such eyes too.
So you basically want to date someone that reminds you of daddy. :laughing:

ok, as you should know, i am a lesbian
what i like is purdy gre3n eyes, long brown hair
a great personality is amust. i mostly luk in pursonalatys. grl!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter