attractions that need to go!!

Backlot Tour, Captain EO (all of Imagination needs some TLC with money and a new show), and Stitch IMO.

I disagree about UoE. It needs a complete upgrade and the Ellen show canned but given the importance of Energy today, it needs to remain in some form. Whether the building is capable of that kind of renewal, I can't say but hopefully it won't go the way of Wonders of Life.

I think Ellen's energy needs to go, Captain EO, and Stitch's Great Escape. Muppet Vision 3D needs a new film, and something needs to go in the Wonders of Life pavilion!

Stich may be my favorite Disney character but the ride just needs to change to something different. Nothing amusing about it, just frightening and frustrating.

The HOP is a great place to cool off on a hot day. If it wasn't for that, it could go.
Ellen's whatever adventure in Epcot-bye bye
Backlot Tour-I agree not as good as it once was.
Sorry we just don't get a thrill at AK. It's our least favorite park, so it can all be changed. .

my point exactly allot people will go to HOP just to get out of the sun. I think people who to HOP might go there once like every ten years. It depends how often you got Disney of course. Idk if just me but, HOP has allot seating and a huge stage. I would think there got to be something else you can use that space for.

Personally the ride I think should obviously go is Mission Space not only does it induce vomiting but its killed people I mean come on..Horizons may have been outdated but it was no murderer.

Also at the very least they could add some cushioning to the Ellen ride who wants to sit on a hard plastic bench for 30 mins. Or bulldoze it either way

I myself have Epilepsy I won't ride Mission to space because, I went on the ride once I got so light headed. My friend and I went to Epcot this past March and I didn't go on it. My friend however said they toned down the ride allot. So knowing this I think it would be safe for me to go on Mission to Space. So I think it would perfectly fine to keep

Captain EO was the most painful waste of time I have ever experienced at DL. We are sure to avoid it at WDW. I however can't wait to try Stich, anything that gets such a polarized reaction I have to try:thumbsup2

We LOVE "it's a small world!". It is classic Walt Disney! My entire family would be heartbroken if it left.

I think that nearly every ride at WDW is special and a favorite to some family... except Stitch, I have NEVER heard one person say anything good about it. :confused3

The ride will never go just because, it was one Walt's ideas. Its one of the oldest rides there. If there one negative thing about that ride is the song is impossible to get out of your head.

The irony is that the previous attraction was deemed too scary for children so they changed it to Stitch.

for some reason that one spot in the park is cursed. I think whoever takes that up that space has a two year time span until it gets closed lol.

Muppet Vision 3D is the worst, then Stich, then the Backlot Tour. All the old Epcot attractions are better then the new ones.

Captain EO is the bomb.com. MJ 4 ever!!!!!!!!

HOP is my older son's favoritie, COP if my DH's fave.

Always have had a decent crowd at each when we go..

Would like to see Stitch go, though.

Epcot needs lots of love and really hardly has much to do. It really is a half day park except that everything is so spread out.

The Imagination Pavillion is in need of a refurb, Figment is lame now. the MJ movie is ridiculously old and needs to go.

With the Body Pavillion closed and nothing replacing it we have been down 3 attractions for years. fix up and open up, there is a need for more to do.

Mission space is ok and with the two versions it opens it up to meet more need. (1 thing to do)

Test Track is fine and the refurb was well done. (2 things to do)

Soarin Needs the movie cleaned it is nuts that I see that dirt speck and it drives me nuts! (3 things to do)

Ellen's energy thing is very outdated and it is little better than an ac rest.

Nemo in Living Seas is ok but way short. (4 things to do)

Maelstrom is ok (5 things to do)

Mexico boat ride is lame and traps you in a 15 minute tourism commericial.

American Adventure is still good to watch, but the animatronics while once on the top of the game, are somewhat outdated. (6 things to do)

Other than touring shops--which don't change up anything all that often, and waiting for illuminations not much to do in this park. (7 things to do).

Studios needs to update the Muppets, get rid of the back lot tour, replace American Idol, consider a repacement for the car stunt show and stop cutting Beauty and the Beast to shreads.

AK needs attractions. They need to fix the animatronic that has been broken and get rid of the lame spotlight on the Yeti. Fix and maintain what you have before creating something more that may end up with similiar issues. Avatar may not be enought to fix this park, but I guess it is a start. Currently with lion King show down and Bug's Life going down, there isn't enough to warrant the price of admisson.

MK, overall the least to complain about. Tiki birds need Love, COP needs a little love as well. The bears are ok but need the soundtrack to be clearer than it is. HOP is educational and well written, and ther si enough to do in this park to keep a person busy for the full day. Stitch is lame, but for some odd reason a favorite of my DD. It would be nice to see the speedway updated to electric cars. Overall though it is the only park that I feel my money is well spent at!

Man I read this and I have almost convinced myself that I shouldn't go to WDW, lol!:rotfl2:

patsal said:
Epcot needs lots of love and really hardly has much to do. It really is a half day park except that everything is so spread out :

This! Epcot was so cool as a kid. Figment is so lame now. My kids use this park as rest catch up cuz they fall asleep in the stroller every time we have to hike to the next ride or attraction

I think you people really go to Disney way too much if you think Epcot is a half-day park. Its obvious you've lost the "magic" from being too familiar.

I think you people really go to Disney way too much if you think Epcot is a half-day park. Its obvious you've lost the "magic" from being too familiar.

I agree! This is my second favorite park and is great if you just take time to take it all in instead of running around like maniacs.

It's all a matter of opinions. From a pure ride standpoint it is a half day park. From a full experience standpoint it can be a fill day park. The balance should be fixed slightly. I think Epcot does need a new ride or two to bring it back to equilibrium, there's only so much food and drink one can consume.

Whenever I want my boys to do something while we are there, I threaten them with HALL OF PRESIDENTS. Of course I wouldn't do it as that would be cruel and unusual punishment- to me!:scared1:

It's all a matter of opinions. From a pure ride standpoint it is a half day park. From a full experience standpoint it can be a fill day park. The balance should be fixed slightly. I think Epcot does need a new ride or two to bring it back to equilibrium, there's only so much food and drink one can consume.

It's the same thing with Animal Kingdom. There are many people that say it's a 1/2 day park. Those people are generally only interested in rides. So for them, it IS a 1/2 day park.

My family tries to go to AK at least 2 days per trip. But we enjoy taking our time on the trails, looking at the animals, seeing the shows, etc.

It's the same thing with Animal Kingdom. There are many people that say it's a 1/2 day park. Those people are generally only interested in rides. So for them, it IS a 1/2 day park.

My family tries to go to AK at least 2 days per trip. But we enjoy taking our time on the trails, looking at the animals, seeing the shows, etc.

Heck, prior to the Fantasyland expansion and having kids, Magic Kingdom was a half day park for us. It's all in what people want to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter