Audio podcast this week?

steveyjc81

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been able to download the audio only show this week? It’s not showing up on my podcast catcher?

thanks Stevey

Still not in my Apple podcast app as of this morning...

Hopefully the October 26 podcast will post soon. Like many others, I listen to the podcast when walking the dog or driving to work. A video show doesn't work for that.

It's pretty unusual for it to take this long for the audio podcast to show up. Most weeks, it is there within a couple of days. @Teleclashter was there a problem with the show from the 26th? Please let us know if it isn't going to show up. Thanks :)

Wow, it must have JUST shown up. I double-checked before my post 10 minutes ago! LOL

This certainly feels like ... a big overreaction.
Maybe.....honestly due to the small number of comments on this thread it makes we wonder how many people listen to the audio show?

Especially if 1000s of people are still downloading it (in the apps that auto download) but are not listening, could be an extra cost that could be cut.

anyway, I hope not.

Unfortunately, us audio listeners need to just wait each week until they decide to post it. They made the decision years ago now to much more heavily focus on, promote, and prioritize the videos online, and the audio versions seem to be more of a "whenever they get to it" thing. I am sure we'll know if they ever decide to simply cut the audio versions, but it doesn't seem likely they'll do that anytime soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter