Augh.

SPAGo 98

Do not ingest.
argh! jars of clay (great band) made an appearance in the mac store in soho yesterday, only about FOUR blocks from where i work. i was planning on going, but changed my mind partly because i felt gross, and partly because it sounded not that great - they were going to talk about how they used macs for their latest album - so i went home early instead. today i stopped by best buy and picked up their album.

APPARENTLY they were giving out free copies on monday. AUGH. if only i'd gone. i might have an autographed copy for free. wah.
:(

Think on the bright side. If you'd gone, they might've charge double for autographed copies.;)

Hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20, spags. Don't get too upset about it.

There will be lots of "what if . . ." and "if only . . ." in life. That's the way it goes . . .

Spago: I am just now starting to explore some of the Christian musicians out there. Is there an album by this band you would recommend?

Would love to see them in concert. Last Christian band I saw was Sonic Flood. :D

i know, deb, i'm trying not to regret it, but it can be so hard.

WDWH - common consensus among the ppl i know is that their first (self-titled) album is their best. people seem to have liked #1 best, then #2(much afraid), and then #3(if i left the zoo). some people don't like #3 at all.

i also liked 1 the best, but 2 and 3 are equally good, to me. i like them all a lot. haven't listened to #4 (the eleventh hour) enough to get a good opinion of it.
:D

Aww...maybe there will be another time!

I saw sonicflood in concert before with a church group. They came to our highschool!! It was possibly one of the coolest things I have ever seen!! I also saw Different Shades of Red (i think thats right) at my church this year. They were good too!! I hope I get to see alot more!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter